The program is funded from the payroll tax every California employer pays
- Employee to Employee Training
- Group Training
- Supervisor to Employee Training
- Outside Contractor
Training may be in-house, in the field, or in classes and seminar
- Complete your application and training proposal
- Represent you with the state’s Employment Training Panel
- Manage the State Analyst Review Meetings
- Oversee your program documentation, processes, and record keeping
- Manage your training schedule and outsourced training agreements
- Submit all necessary paperwork to ensure your timely reimbursements
There are never any upfront fees for this service. Our fees are a small percentage of your reimbursement when you complete the approved training.
Your company is eligible if 25% or more of your revenue is derived from customers outside of California
Your company is also eligible if you have three competitors outside of California with no California locations.
Contact us today for your no-cost evaluation and discover how much your company is entitled to from the California EDD